Wood , metal, and tile tic tac toe game. 12.oo dollars as seen or 10.50 if you bring your own 2x2 tiles. Great Christmas gift.
3.50 lg mag 30 small 20
Family or Recipe magnet boards. Add a photo or a picture for the perfect Christmas gift. 3.50 each, .30 for large magnets, and .20 for small magnets.
eye spy 4.75 my gospel standard or bible version
Great stocking stuffer for primary kids or to tuck inside church bags


Beautiful glass and vinyl ornaments. 1.60 each
Vinyl on wood Jingle bells board. 3 fonts available. 1.25

Exploding scrapbook box. Holds up to 24 small photos. 3.00
Glass block and vinyl nativity
31.50 all 3 pieces
Great stocking stuffer for primary kids or to tuck inside church bags
31.50 all 3 pieces
1 comment:
I'm not sure if my post just went through -- so I'll try again (and I apologize if there are 2!)
Thanks Kathy for doing this -- it's a great way to share with our friends!
Could you post the dimensions on some of the bigger projects? I was trying to show Jasmine how big the Thanksgiving sign, Jingle Bells wood piece, and glass Nativity squares were and it's hard to see that in the pictures.
Thanks -- Renee
Post a Comment