Hey I didn't notice the Truffle makeing class. Sign me up and let me know how much it costs or what I need to bring!!! I will try to phone to make sure someone got this note. My E-Mail is allnicho@aol.com if E-Mail is quicker for someone!!! Thanks, Cheryl Nicholls
Page Element Screen. You'll see where it says HTML/JavaScript. Underneath there, click Add to Blog.
You are now in the Configure HTML/JavaScript Screen. Under Content you'll see a large box, paste the entire following HTML code in that space.
It's that easy!
2 comments:
Hey I didn't notice the Truffle makeing class. Sign me up and let me know how much it costs or what I need to bring!!! I will try to phone to make sure someone got this note. My E-Mail is allnicho@aol.com if E-Mail is quicker for someone!!! Thanks, Cheryl Nicholls
P.S. Great Blog!!!!
Post a Comment